The Bicycle Exercise
Said to be the most effective ab exercise according to the American Council of exercise, the Bicycle maneuver is a great exercise for all levels of fitness
- Lie on the floor; make sure your lower back is pressed on the ground.
- Take your hands behind your ears. Then bring up your knees at a 45 degree angle.
- Start doing a bicycle pedaling motion. Touch your elbow with the opposite knee (right elbow with left knee and so on, alternating)
- Breathe relaxed and evenly throughout the whole exercise.
The squats are not only the best exercises for the butt, but they also work other muscles. If you’re looking for exercises for the stomach and butt don’t miss this one:
- Stand with feet hip-width apart.
- Squat keeping your back straight with your abs in and knees behind your toes.
- Squeeze your buttocks to stand up.
- Make three sets of 12 sets of 12 reps.
These two are the best exercises for the stomach and butt. You must put them into practice regularly to see results, and remember there’s no hurry, do the recommended repetitions at a normal pace to avoid injuries. Good luck!