Just a friendly word of advice: try to avoid any cardio work because when that human being finally does pick up the phone, you will sound like a weirdo or a pervert.
- Lunges: Remember, bathing suit season is approaching. Get those legs in shape! But this is a pretty low intensity workout to do while on hold.
- Sit-ups: The great thing about doing exercises while on hold is that it makes the time go by quicker. Pretty soon, someone will pick up and you will be on your way.
- Walking: I know this seems rudimentary, but any movement is beneficial. This will increase the blood flow throughout your body. Studies have also shown that by walking, it will increase your awareness and fight off fatigue. This is a great tip to keep in mind on road trips, especially if you are the one driving.
- Arm curls: For these, it is best if you use your speaker phone or Bluetooth. This way, you can get in double the workout while waiting.
- Stretching: For great fitness, it is crucial to stretch. So now is the perfect time. Not only is it great for flexibility, but it relieves stress.
- Calf raises: pretty self explanatory. The great thing about these is that you don’t need any equipment; just stand on your toes and go back down. It is as easy as that.