Russian kettlebells are very popular with Russian population because kettlebell training is fun, effective, as well as safe.
There are many reasons why Greek athletes, Turks, as well as Russians used kettlebells and participated in kettlebell training and sport.
- Kettlebells are extremely versatile. They can help you lose weight, build muscle, enhance sport performance or maintain fitness level, as well as quality of life as you age.
- Kettlebells provide results. Women use to lose inches and gain strength without bulk. Young guys use it to gain muscle and strength. Those who are older and wiser benefit by healing their pain, gaining strength and energy and functionality of their body that they once lost.
So many got exactly what they wanted while participating in my kettlebell training that I now guarantee results. You too will get to your goal when you practice with kettlebells. Be consistent and have fun with it!
- Kettlebells heal pains and aches and restore muscle balance in the body. Kettlebell training is also a great prevention tool that will preserve the balance, strength and functionality.
In my years as a kettlebell instructor, personal trainer, and postural therapist I’ve witnessed countless sciatic nerve pains going away, shoulder and knee joints getting better, chronic lower back pain disappearing. Kettlebell Training was a vital part of recovery and healing.
Powerful results come from simple and straight forward kettlebell training.
Reason for miraculous results is the high functionality of the kettlebell training. The movements that are involved in kettlebell training generally involve full body effort. Kettlebell training will quickly reveal the weaknesses and weak spots of your body. There is no escape!
- Kettlebells are easy to learn. Movements are simple and you can start using them right away. Everyone can do it and should be doing it. You don’t have to be Russian to enjoy benefits of Russian Kettlebell Training.
- Kettlebells are fun! No more reason to be in a sweaty gym. Bring your kettlebell to a park and have a workout of your life. Save on gym membership fees and do your training where you love it the most. I do most of my training and instruction outside in the parks. I doesn’t get better then that!
Kettlebell exercises and movements are simple, fun, unique and you can combine it with other exercise modalities. In my personal training and Workout IQ Boot Camps I use obstacle course training in addition to kettlebells. You can make it as fun as you want it to be.