- Two women that have the same age and weight can have different metabolisms. What this means is that depending on your lifestyle, activity level, number of children can make a big difference in results.
- Over working a muscle without the right amount of rest can shrink your muscles rather than grow them.
- There is such a thing as healthy fats which can help you burn more fat. Sounds crazy but its true!
- Abdominal exercises are NOT the solution to a flatter tummy. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs.
- Improving diet reduces chronic diseases and they also have a genetic basis.
- Unhealthy foods can be stored in your body over a long period of time. This can be the cause for many health issues.
- Whether you are trying to lose weight, tone and firm, or maintain, knowing how many calories to consume is essential for all three.
- Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks… they’re all a complete waste of your time and money. Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness models in the commercials did NOT get their perfect body by using that “ab contraption”… they got their perfect body through REAL workouts and REAL nutrition strategies.
- “You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over
again expecting different results.” You want results… you have to change.